The IT001-310 clinical research study is for adult women experiencing a UTI. The goal of the study is to compare the effectiveness of the study medication to amoxicillin/clavulanate in women with an active UTI.
Study participants may be able to join the study if they meet the following requirements*:
- Female 18 years of age or older
- Experiencing UTI symptoms, including:
- Frequent/urgent urination
- Painful or burning urination
- Pain above the pubic region
- Symptoms that have lasted between 1-4 days
- Have not taken antibiotics for a UTI within the past week
* Other study requirements will apply
Participation in the IT001-310 study lasts about 1 month. Study participants can expect the following:
Review & sign the Informed Consent Form
Receive study health assessments to confirm if you qualify for the study
Take your assigned study medication as instructed and visit the study clinic 4 times for study assessments. You will also complete a daily diary with information about when you take the assigned medication
Participation in a clinical study is voluntary. You can ask any questions you have and may leave the study at any time, for any reason.